Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dear Ambrose Bierce...

Ambrose my pal, my friend, I am very sorry that people have forgotten all about the incredible writer that you were. Not only were you witty with your words you introduced twist endings which us Americans use and abuse.
But please, don't be disheartened...I will bring you back into the world of learning. The good news is they haven't kicked you out of the canon...yet....there are some who are unbelievers, but don't mind them they don't even know how to tie their own shoes (I hear velcro is the new shoelace). 

Anyways, besides keeping Ambrose Bierce relevent... I have been spending a whole lot of time with family!
How very exciting?
To an extent...I love my family, but I do love my time to myself.
I skipped my American Literature class today. I feel guilty, which is funny because this is college! But suddenly I feel behind or like a huge slacker.  Its that perfectionist in me!  Ive been getting 22s out of 25s on my Astronomy tests, but for some reason I have a B....I'm working hard to raise that, I need an A.

I set up all the spring promotional items last night for my store.  I think it looks good, but again there are a couple details I wish I had more time to play with. :/

I do, however, have two days off!! I have school of course, but still 2 days is like gold.  I'm about to go downstairs and watch Lost and Parenthood with my little family unit. :)  Cant wait!

Im sorry for the total organization of this entry...obviously I have been totally exhausted the last couple of times I have been able to make entries. I should have some pictures of me and my nephew soon to post! I fed him shave ice today, a Hawaiian snack.  We tried to go to the beach, but the rain and wind ended our trip as soon as we got out of the car!

Toodles for now...

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get an A in Astronomy.
    Oh man, could I go for a pineapple shave ice right now. Def can't find those in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete