Saturday, March 13, 2010

Clopen

Clopen, the word used when working a close shift and an opening shift back to back.

*yawn* Now its time to open...

Im supposed to go see the musical Hair tonight, it should be rather fun, but right now Im just focusing on staying awake for the next 8 hours to finish up my shift.

People who don't get their coffee are very scary, just saying.

Today I start day 1 of my new little diet/a.k.a not eating a bunch of crap.

Im going to do it...because my pants have gotten tighter. *sad face*

I have to walk to my car soon and its 4am again...you can only imagine what thoughts are going through my head. But have no fear, I am going to carry a mini hand knife...dont mess with me, is all I have to say, I might just pull a  Laura Croft on your ass.  Croft or Kroft? I dont know, its been ages since Ive seen those movies!

Im sooo tired, did I mention that yet, because I am?

I couldnt fall asleep until like 12:40am.....yupp and I got up at 3:20.....you do the math Im tired.
 Here are some pictures from a hike I did a little while ago and the last is from my balcony...enjoy.




2 comments:

  1. Walking to your car in the dark can be very scary! Totally acceptable that you're carrying a mini knife.
    Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i wanna go there! they´re beautiful ^^

    ReplyDelete