Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Template....

Yay for new organization of my blog..Im really just happy that we made that slideshow work :)

Hopefully, everyone can read my green font! (also, Ill be changing the *description* of my blog to a new song roughly* every day.. it will be my song of the day! )

Okay, so quick update, because I woke up late and still have to straighten my hair before class!

Work life:
* My meeting went well the other day.  I am terrible at public speaking, but luckily I knew almost everyone in that tiny room and it wasnt ask hard as I thought it would be.
*I have to have a conversation with someone tomorrow about the way they speak to people etc...and thats going to be hard so cross your fingers for me!

School Life:
*Got an A on my Archaeoastronomy...I think it was an A? 21/25? maybe thats like a B+? But, any odd, I think its pretty good.
*I have 2 classes today (even though its my day off...sigh)
*My logic professor is dumb.
*I have a history test coming up in a week...

Love Life:
*Im jealous and insecure.

Personal Life:
*Im tired
*Ive gained way too much weight and im depressed
*I sound like a 13 year old going through puberty^

:)
Fun stuff!
By the way, I am sad about my fluctuating weight, but im not REALLY depressed Im just a drama queen.

Also...Ive been mentally working on my book since I havent really had time to actually sit down and write some more stuff out. But im still really excited about my story line etc and thats huge for me!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I hate weight fluctuation. I hate having an assortment of jeans in all different sizes!!
    Can't wait to hear about the story line for your book!

    ReplyDelete