Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hair

I went to go see a production of Hair last night. It was very good :)Of course I had equally weird dreams all night...

I dreamt that some woman was following me and ran into my old room and tried to shut her out but she just changed into this shadow paper thing and came through the crevice under my door. 0.o It was weird; finally, at the end of the dream I found out that she was actually a good person and the whole reason she was there was because I needed her and had willed her to myself.  Its hard to explain.

Better than the nights before dreams though...where everyone was getting their heads chopped off and then it was between me and Joe and one of us would have had to get our heads chopped off too and luckily I started a revolution in my dream. Obviously, I had this dream because of History class, we*ve been talking/reading about the French Revolution. Makes Sense.

Okay Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment