Monday, March 29, 2010

And so it begins...

Back to the nitty gritty people.

School starts tomorrow and I have a test in 2 days.  Its time to stop fooling around! I am excited though that maybe I can get back into a routine. I dont realize how much I really depend on those.

Tomorrow is my day off. I have to wake up early though and get to class. (Bleh)
Im going to go running after classes although im really nervous because I have a hugggeee blister from burning my foot. If I had a camera that worked I would totally show you guys my battle wounds...but ya. Just imagine a huge blister on the top of your foot. I dont know what to do because this is a vital time for me these next couple weeks determine whether I am really serious about getting back into shape (which I really am) HOwever, all excuses aside...if I pop this bad boy........I was warned of infection.....which could lead to amputation.... lol okay maybe a little to dramatic there, but no seriously, Im not sure what to do. . . . . should I run on it?


ANYHOW

My shift today was never ending omg.  I worked from 2-10:00 last night woke up at 5 this morning to be at work by 6:00am and worked until 3:00... thats a full day with no real break working...isnt that just cruel? Even my customers were like, *what are you still doing herE?* I was like...*BELIEVE ME IM ASKING MYSELF THE SAMMMMMMMMME THING!*

Im tired. But I have so much to do.
Peace and Love 

3 comments:

  1. Youch! Good luck wiyh yhe blister! And good luck with school! Show 'em who's boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouchie, I would have to say....stay off the foot for a while. I'll be working out for the both of us this week and I'll be here to nag you about working out next week when it (hopefully) is gone. =]
    Good luck at school!

    ReplyDelete