Friday, March 5, 2010

Managment and Babies

Oh my. Whatttt a week.
I have not had a second to do anything.
I get in my car go to work then go to school then go back to work then go to my parents house to visit with familly, get home at 10 and crash.
Rinse and repeat!

Anyways my family is visiting for my nephews first birthday!
Adorable right?

The even cuter part is he looks like me when I was a baby. He scrunches up his face allll the time and we have pictures of me doing the same thing. hehe
(thats my brother in the picture btw)

So thats whats going on with family. Its nice to hang out with my brothers and their wives. We all went out to eat last night and we all want to go see Alice in Wonderland. :) I just wish my sister was here to share in the fun, but at least shes coming for my brothers wedding in July. (I havent seen her in 3 years!)

Besides all of that....
I have school of course, every day of the week.
Im doing good though. I have a couple tests next week, but oh well.

And then...
Theres work.  Im working on becoming a manager within my job and let me tell you its hard.
Im only 19 and having to tell all these people who are like 8 years older than me that they need to
shape up is a little intimidating.  But I got to do what I got to do....
I'm supposed to sit down with my actual managers and lay some things on the table, as far as what Ive been seeing etc.  If they are both there today it will happen today... so wish me luck!
Just lots of coaching.. and also order management. Ive taken over all the ordering in my store and created a set PAR system; now I have to teach it to other people and make sure they follow it...
Fun!
Other than all that my meeting went well yesterday, I think I definitely impressed my district manager and I hope to just keep doing so. Ill be presenting all that Ive been working on at a District Meeting, so that's really cool.
Anyhow, I ve got to go jump into the shower!
Until next time..

1 comment:

  1. Back in the day, my mom became manager and it was in a male-dominated business. If she could do it, you can too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete