Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hey there you hot thing, Quickie?

Yes, I think a Quickie sounds nice, dont you?

If you havent noticed my apostrophes are still broken on my keyboard....the things I procrastinate about!

Im about to head into work, I start at 4:15am. Yes, Im tired.

I have about 3 minutes to finish this blog off before going down stairs and grabbing string cheese and pudding and running out the door to slip on my soaking wet shoes, because Im sure it rained last night and I left my work shoes (all black vans) outside again (like an  idiot). Ive only got myself to blame.

Work, Class, Class. Thats my schedule today, Id like to say Im going  to throw in a Run after that last class, but the reality of this is...you know I wont. As much as I want to fight for being stick thin again its so hard to pick myself up when I get home and am glued to the bed.

Other than the usual I have decided to do the Me vs. College challenge. Yes..me blogging everyday is a little scary I know, but together we will work through it, I have faith. (Not in god though, please dont get me wrong.)

Okay times up.

Farewell my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey hey :D
    Good luck with the challenge! And I hope your keyboard gets better, LOL

    ReplyDelete